The empowerment of the community and the sustainability of the actions carried out is part of the way ADCAM understands cooperation.
- We believe in education as a tool to build a better future by creating job opportunities for girls.
- We believe in empowering women as an engine of change and development.
- We believe in Fair Trade as a tool for development cooperation.
- We believe in building an equity-oriented approach to development and the full and universal exercise of human rights for equal opportunities for all peoples and peoples.
- We believe in respect for the ecosystem as the only guarantee of the conservation and sustainability of the environment.
- We believe in accompanying and sustaining the culture of indigenous communities to safeguard the cultural origin of individuals.
- The Sustainable Development Goals, also known by the SDG, are a United Nations-led initiative to continue the development agenda following the Millennium Development Goals. According to the SDGs proposed by the United Nations, all countries have the opportunity to adopt a set of global goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all.
- ADCAM is part of the campaign and adheres in 2014 to the sustainable development goals, working its projects to achieve these same purposes: poverty eradication, inequality and discrimination.
- From our Solidarity Camp and with the community, work is being made to protect, restore and promote the sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification and stop and reverse land degradation, and curb the loss of biodiversity, as well as take urgent action to combat climate change and its effects through multiple measures such as waste management , the disposal of plastics, and in general the care of the environment through non-invasive practices that harm the ecosystem.
- The project to support artisanal women promotes sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment, and decent work for all.
- Likewise, the school’s project and the proposal to launch ADCAM MARA VISION TECHNICAL INSTITUTE directly influences the promotion of inclusive and equitable quality education, and promotes lifelong learning opportunities for all.
- Similarly, actions aimed at preventive health within the community ensure a healthy life and promote well-being for all and all ages.